APTBIO offers lipidomics service which is a subset of metabolomics that has evolved into a class all its own. Lipidomics is the attempt to map and quantify lipid species sets within a cell or tissue to identify biomarkers and elucidate metabolism at the cellular level.
Lipids are heterogeneous compounds that are insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents and chemically and structurally diverse. The number of distinct lipid chemical species is estimated to be between 104-105. APTBIO also provides the data analysis with LipidSearchTM (ThermoFisher Scientific) including more than 1.7 million lipids.
oleic acid (1-octadecenoic acid)
1) Lipids characterization and quantitation, lipid subset identification results
2) QC samples results containing BPC and PCA results
3) Univariate statistics: T test and/or ANOVA analysis of all identified lipids
4) Multivariate statistics: PCA, PLS-DA, OPLS-DA of all identified lipids
5) Differential metabolites cluster analysis
6) Differential metabolites correlation analysis
7) Biomarker ROC analysis